ESN UofG is very excited to bring you a Burn's Supper event not to be forgotten!
Enjoy the sounds of beautiful bagpipes in addition to a FULL THREE COURSE Scottish meal for the highlight of Scotland's cultural calendar! This hearty three-course meal will include the famous trio of haggis, neeps and tatties! A Scottish delicacy which MUST be tried if you are visiting Scotland.
- Scotch Broth / Cock-a-Leekie soup
- Smoked fish cakes w/ chive butter sauce & crisp pancetta
- Haggis, neeps & tarries w/ whiskey just and parsnip crisps
- (Veggie version with veggie gravy as well)
- Chicken balmoral, maple glazed parsnips, mustard mash and whiskey jus
- Selection of Scottish cheeses w/ Arran oatcakes and chutney
We expect a high demand due to the significance of the night so please secure your tickets on the link provided quickly! Tickets are priced at £13 for members and at £15 for non-members (membership cards will be checked). Tickets MUST be booked before the 22nd of January at 5pm.
Want to learn more about the night?
Don't have a scoobie who this Robert Burn's bloke is?
Bored of working in the library?
Learn More: https://
- 3 course meal
- Everyone is invited.